Class of 2019
Class of 2019 Seniors
Jesus said, " I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. "
Welcome Class of 2019 Students & Parents! It is with a sense of excitement and anticipation that we join together to praise and celebrate God’s rich blessings to your graduating senior. This section of the website is dedicated to providing the most up to date information regarding your child’s senior year. Please be sure to check this page often for upcoming deadlines and events.
Contact Mrs. May, Student Activities Director, email@example.com with any questions you have throughout the year!
All Seniors must take their portraits through South Coast Photographic. We ask that your appointment is scheduled by the end of September, so that there are no delays in the yearbook department. Make your appointment online or by phone.
Anaheim Studio: (714) 630-8584 [Tues.-Fri. 9am to 5pm]
Lake Forest Studio: (949) 699-0199 [Tues.-Fri. 10am to 5pm]
Join the rest of the Class of 2019 for a free and fun fellowship opportunity every month!
Parent Volunteer Opportunities: Sign Up Here.
Senior Breakfast Dates:
November 9, December 14, January 11, February 15, March 22, April 12 and May 10.
7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. in the Saints Cafe
Please note, all Senior activities, including Graduation Ceremony attendance, are subject to our Graduation Hold Policy. This policy states that if there are outstanding financial items, your student may not participate in any or all Senior activities. Items that are prepaid may be non-refundable, depending on the vendor.
- DEADLINE: 11/1/2018 - South Coast Photographic Senior Portraits should be COMPLETED, and chosen pictures should be selected.
- DEADLINE: 11/15/2018 - Cap & Gown Order - PAYABLE TO HERFF JONES (If you would like another package, just make sure you get at least the cap, gown, and tassle!) Our top package ordered is the Basic Package ($70+tax, s/h).
- DEADLINE: 11/29/2018 - Yearbook Senior Ad Workshop Scheduled (Families have the option to order and create a senior page. Prices vary.)
- DEADLINE: 12/21/2018 - Senior Ad Yearbook Submissions Due - All senior ads and payment must be received to be included in the 2018-19 yearbook.
- DEADLINE: 5/1/2019 - Graduation Leis - Prices vary. Flowers and Leis may be purchased now through May 15, 2019. All leis purchased will be hand-delivered to the graduates while they line up to process in to the ceremony, and may be worn for the duration of graduation.
- DEADLINE: 2/01/2019 - Grad Night Ticket Purchase (Families have the option to buy.)- $95 Payable to CLHS. Please bring your check or cash to Mrs. May in Room J100.
- DEADLINE 2/01/2019 - Graduation Announcements, Letterman's Jacket & Class Rings (Families have the option to buy through Herff Jones. Prices vary.)
- DEADLINE: 11/15/2018 - Graduate Records Fee - $10 - Payable To CLHS. Please bring your check to the front desk with "Grad Records Fee - [Senior Name]" in the memo section.
- DEADLINE 11/15/2018 - Diploma Name Verifications - No Fee
- Grad Nite for the Class of 2019 will be BEFORE graduation this year. All Seniors that attend Grad Nite will be allowed to reschedule any Thursday finals earlier in the week with their teachers, if necessary. We will sell Grad Nite tickets starting at Grad Fair through February. Limited tickets are available, and it’s first come, first serve. We sell out every year and had 4 students on the waiting list last year (3 were able to come because of no-shows while boarding busses).
- Cost: $95 - Please make checks payable to CLHS, with “[Student Name] - Grad Nite” in the memo section. For accurate recording, submit payments directly to Mrs. May. Do not submit payments online or to the front desk. Those paying cash must receive a receipt of payment from Mrs. May to make sure their names are correctly entered on the purchased roster. Price includes transportation to and from Disney’s California Adventure, and the official Grad-Nite Only event. Disney annual pass holders that do not purchase a Grad Nite ticket will not be permitted to join the event after 10:00 p.m. (Trust us, students have tried and wished they followed the rules.)
- Students will meet at 6:00 p.m. on campus to board the busses, and must be picked up at 3:00 a.m. when we return to campus. Students are not permitted to leave their cars in the parking lot for obvious safety concerns.
SAVE THE DATES:
- Thursday, November 29 (7:00-9:00 p.m.)
Senior Yearbook Ad Workshop
- Saturday, May 4, 2019
- Tuesday, May 7, 2019
COLLEGE Sweatshirt Picture Day
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019
CAP & GOWN DISTRIBUTION
- Monday, May 20, 2019
SENIOR REFLECTION CHAPEL
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019
SENIOR GODSPEED CHAPEL
- Friday, May 24, 2019
- Wednesday, May 29, 2019 (Arrival 6:30 p.m.)
DISNEYLAND GRAD NIGHT
- Friday,May 31, 2019 (Arrival 12:30 p.m.) GRADUATION REHEARSAL - Mandatory
Saddleback Worship Center
1 Saddleback Pkwy, Lake Forest, CA 92630
- Saturday, June 1, 2019 (Arrival 7:30 a.m.) CLHS GRADUATION SERVICE
Contact Mrs. May with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Text “@crean19” to 81010 for event reminders!