Class of 2019
Class of 2019 Seniors
Jesus said, " I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. "
Welcome Class of 2019 Students & Parents! It is with a sense of excitement and anticipation that we join together to praise and celebrate God’s rich blessings to your graduating senior. This section of the website is dedicated to providing the most up to date information regarding your child’s senior year. Please be sure to check this page often for upcoming deadlines and events.
Contact Mrs. May, Student Activities Director, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have throughout the year!
Appointment letters are scheduled to be mailed on August 1st with appointment times starting August 17th through South Coast Photographic. Seniors are given a day & time & if they can not make that appointment they can reschedule online or by phone.
Anaheim Studio: (714) 630-8584 [Tues.-Fri. 9am to 5pm]
Lake Forest Studio: (949) 699-0199 [Tues.-Fri. 10am to 5pm]
SAVE THE DATE!
SENIOR SUNRISE: Friday, August 10 @ Sunrise (Saints Return Day)
- Join other seniors for early morning fellowship as you watch the sun rise over your Senior Year together! You will be given your complimentary Senior Shirt that may be worn any day throughout the year. You'll be coming back later in the morning for Saints Return Day ID Pictures and Schedules, so plan to go to breakfast with other seniors after the sunrise before coming back!
2019 GRAD FAIR: Thursday, September 27, 2018
- MANDATORY Parent Meeting from 5:30-6:00 p.m.
- Purchase Grad Pack (Cap, Tassle, Gown), Flowers/Leis, Confirm Diploma Name, etc!
- Grad Nite for the Class of 2019 will be BEFORE graduation this year. All Seniors that attend Grad Nite will be allowed to reschedule any Thursday finals earlier in the week with their teachers, if necessary. We will sell Grad Nite tickets starting at Grad Fair through February. Limited tickets are available, and it’s first come, first serve. We sell out every year and had 4 students on the waiting list last year (3 were able to come because of no-shows while boarding busses).
- Cost: $95 - Please make checks payable to CLHS, with “[Student Name] - Grad Nite” in the memo section. For accurate recording, submit payments directly to Mrs. May. Do not submit payments online or to the front desk. Those paying cash must receive a receipt of payment from Mrs. May to make sure their names are correctly entered on the purchased roster. Price includes transportation to and from Disney’s California Adventure, and the official Grad-Nite Only event. Disney annual pass holders that do not purchase a Grad Nite ticket will not be permitted to join the event after 10:00 p.m. (Trust us, students have tried and wished they followed the rules.)
- Students will meet at 6:00 p.m. on campus to board the busses, and must be picked up at 3:00 a.m. when we return to campus. Students are not permitted to leave their cars in the parking lot for obvious safety concerns.