Class of 2019
Class of 2019 Seniors
Jesus said, " I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. "
Welcome Class of 2019 Students & Parents! It is with a sense of excitement and anticipation that we join together to praise and celebrate God’s rich blessings to your graduating senior. This section of the website is dedicated to providing the most up to date information regarding your child’s senior year. Please be sure to check this page often for upcoming deadlines and events.
Contact Mrs. May, Student Activities Director, email@example.com with any questions you have throughout the year!
All Seniors must take their portraits through South Coast Photographic. We ask that your appointment is scheduled by the end of September, so that there are no delays in the yearbook department. We will have a SCP booth available for seniors that need to take their portrait on campus vs. in the studio on Thursday, September 27 at Grad Fair. Make your appointment t online or by phone.
Anaheim Studio: (714) 630-8584 [Tues.-Fri. 9am to 5pm]
Lake Forest Studio: (949) 699-0199 [Tues.-Fri. 10am to 5pm]
SAVE THE DATE!
2019 GRAD FAIR: Thursday, September 27, 2018 | 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- MANDATORY Parent Meeting at 5:00 p.m.
- Purchase Grad Pack (Cap, Tassle, Gown), Flowers/Leis, Confirm Diploma Name, etc!
Please note, all Senior activities, including Graduation Ceremony attendance, are subject to our Graduation Hold Policy. This policy states that if there are outstanding financial items, your student may not participate in any or all Senior activities. Items that are prepaid may be non-refundable, depending on the vendor.
-DEADLINE: 10/15/18 - South Coast Photographic Senior Portraits should be COMPLETED - If not, we will have a SCP station set up for students to take that night if they can't get into their studio. Schedule your time here, if needed. Please be early!-Cap & Gown Order ($70+tax, s/h) - PAYABLE TO HERFF JONES by December 4th.-Graduate Records Fee - $10 - Payable To CLHS by-Diploma Name Verifications- No Fee-Grad Night Order (Families have the option to buy.)- $95 Payable to CLHS-Graduation Leis - Prices vary. Flowers and Leis may be purchased now through May 15, 2019. All leis purchased will be hand-delivered to the graduates while they line up to process in to the ceremony, and may be worn for the duration of graduation.-Yearbook Senior Ad Workshop Scheduled (Families have the option to order and create a senior page. Prices vary.)-Graduation Announcements (Families have the option to buy through Herff Jones. Prices vary.)-Letterman's Jacket & Class Rings (Families have the option to buy through Herff Jones. Prices vary.)
- Grad Nite for the Class of 2019 will be BEFORE graduation this year. All Seniors that attend Grad Nite will be allowed to reschedule any Thursday finals earlier in the week with their teachers, if necessary. We will sell Grad Nite tickets starting at Grad Fair through February. Limited tickets are available, and it’s first come, first serve. We sell out every year and had 4 students on the waiting list last year (3 were able to come because of no-shows while boarding busses).
- Cost: $95 - Please make checks payable to CLHS, with “[Student Name] - Grad Nite” in the memo section. For accurate recording, submit payments directly to Mrs. May. Do not submit payments online or to the front desk. Those paying cash must receive a receipt of payment from Mrs. May to make sure their names are correctly entered on the purchased roster. Price includes transportation to and from Disney’s California Adventure, and the official Grad-Nite Only event. Disney annual pass holders that do not purchase a Grad Nite ticket will not be permitted to join the event after 10:00 p.m. (Trust us, students have tried and wished they followed the rules.)
- Students will meet at 6:00 p.m. on campus to board the busses, and must be picked up at 3:00 a.m. when we return to campus. Students are not permitted to leave their cars in the parking lot for obvious safety concerns.