Athletic Training and Sports Safety
Welcome to the Crean Lutheran Training Department
O Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.
- The health and well-being of the athletes is our number one priority.
- Education about preventative care is essential to reducing injuries.
- Proper rehabilitation helps to ensure that return to play status is achieved quickly.
- Communication with parents, coaches, physical therapists, physicians, and the athletic trainer is key to ensuring that the athlete is receiving the best care possible.
- Maintaining healthy fitness levels through yearlong exercise and the proper nutrition are important for every athlete.
- Education on properly caring for acute and chronic injuries is vital for achieving a quick recovery.