Performing Arts Audition Information, Dates, and Requirements
We are pleased that you are choosing to participate in the performing arts as part of your high school education. Crean Lutheran High School’s performing arts programs are designed for students of all experience levels. Please reference the school catalog for full course descriptions.
Audition dates for each program are listed below. Requirements for the individual programs can by found by clicking on program links. Please read the requirements thoroughly and contact Mrs. Jones, director of performing arts, at email@example.com for additional questions.
1) Acting II only. April 8-9 (Prepare a short monologue - provided)
2) August 6th -final auditions. Schedule with Whitson@clshs.org
1) April 8-12 (tentatively)
2) June 10-11 (tentatively)
3) August 6th- final auditions. Schedule with Kirby@clshs.org
1) April 16 from 3:30-5:30pm & 1) Hip Hop classes only- April 17th from 3:30-5:30pm
2) May 14th - makeup auditions
3) Aug 6th- final auditions. Schedule with Jones@clshs.org
1) March 4-7 (tentatively) *Schedule individual appointments
2) April 29-30 (tentatively)