Class of 2017 Seniors
You will not need to fight in this battle. Stand firm, hold your position, and see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf... Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them, and the Lord will be with you. 2 Chronicles 20:17
Welcome Class of 2017 Students & Parents! It is with a sense of excitement and anticipation that we join together to praise and celebrate God’s rich blessings to your graduating senior. This section of the website is dedicated to providing the most up to date information regarding your child’s senior year. Please be sure to check this page often for upcoming deadlines and events. Contact Mrs. May, Student Activities Coordinator, email@example.com with any questions you have throughout the year.
Graduation Products, Cap & Gown, Class Rings and Jackets, Grad Nite tickets, and Graduation Flowers:
- If you missed the Cap & Gown Package deadline, please Contact Herff Jones www.4Lgrad.com at 714-701-0941 for more information.
- Order your Graduation Leis through Kahuna Flowers, available for pick up before the graduation ceremony at Saddleback Church.
Save the Date for the sixth Class of 2017 Breakfast - Friday, April 7, at 7:30 a.m.
JUNIOR/SENIOR PROM: Friday, April 28, 2017
Location: AV Irvine - 46 Maxwell, Irvine, CA 92618
- Prom ticket sales will start March 30
- Prices will be:
- $80 per person from April 17 - April 20 with Spirit Pack
- $85 per person from April 17 - April 20 without Spirit Pack
- $90 per person from April 24 - April 27 with Spirit Pack
- $95 per person from April 24 - April 27 without Spirit Pack
- Guest pass applications available online.
Must be submitted to Mrs. May on or before Tuesday, April 25 for approval.
Celebrate your College - Sweatshirt Day: Tuesday, May 8, 2017
- Wear your college shirt, or sweatshirt!
- Seniors with college shirt/sweatshirt picture will be taken at lunch
CAP & GOWN INSTRUCTIONS: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Cap and gown distribution at CLHS
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017 during lunch in room 211
SENIOR REFLECTION CHAPEL: Thursday, May 25, 2017
- Senior Class speaker to be announced.
SENIOR GODSPEED CHAPEL: Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- Seniors this event is mandatory - arrival in the Event Center at 10:00a.m. for senior Cap & Gown photo, and practice procession!
- Dress: Seniors will be in cap and gown & process into chapel for the student body.
- Professional Senior Class of 2017 portrait (in cap & gown) will be taken before chapel (approx. 10:25am)
- Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend this special chapel.
SENIOR BBQ: Friday, June 2, 2017
- Senior BBQ on Friday, June 2, 2017
- Principal Beavers and staff will barbecue lunch for all seniors at 12:45 p.m.
- Staff and seniors enjoy the BBQ together
GRADUATION REHEARSAL: Friday, June 9, 2017
PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY 1:00pm -- Please be prompt!
Saddleback Worship Center – 1 Saddleback Pkwy, Lake Forest, CA 92630
- Transportation: Students must provide their own transportation to the Saddleback Worship Center fro rehearsal, carpooling with a friend is encouraged.
- Parking: All participants for rehearsal please enter from El Toro Road and Saddleback Parkway which will lead to the Worship Center Lot. Students will be guided from there into the Saddleback Worship Center
- Dress Code: Cap & Gown are not needed during rehearsal. Since this rehearsal is in the Saddleback Worship Center and students must dress in appropriate attire. Please no beach attire. If you have questions on attire please see Mrs. May or your CLHS counselor.
- Rehearsal: Rehearsal will last approximately an hour and a half. With full cooperation, students should be finished about 2:30pm.
CLASS OF 2017 GRADUATION SERVICE: June 10, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
PICTURES/VIDEOS: Personal photographs should be reserved for before the reporting time or after the graduation service. Please do not plan on taking pictures during the time the graduates are to be in their preparation rooms and preparing to process. South Coast Photographic, a professional photographer hired by CLHS, will capture all graduates while receiving their diploma on the stage. A professional videographer will also capture the service and provide a DVD, which will be available for purchase. Note the enclosed graduation photo and service DVD order forms, additional forms will be available at the graduation service. All of these were included in your graduation package from Herff Jones.
South Coast Photographic, a professional photographer hired by CLHS, will capture all graduates while receiving their diploma on stage.
DVD- all graduates receive the DVD from the graduation ceremony 4-6 weeks after graduation.
DISNEY'S GRAD NITE: School transportation to and from Disneyland on Graduation Night (June 10) is mandatory as tickets are given after getting off the bus together in a staging area not accessible by the general public. The bus will leave campus at 3:00 p.m. and return by 3:00 a.m. Students must be dropped off and picked up by parent/guardian, and will not be able to drive themselves.
Class of 2017! Click here to report your college/university acceptances!