Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6
Please sign and return the "Financial Agreement and Statement of Faith" form along with the $550 registration fee (one per family) to the CLHS Front Desk by Wednesday, March 1, at 4:00 p.m. If this fee is already paid through your monthly tuition payments or through a sibling's new student application, please indicate this on your financial agreement and return the forms only. Forms and fees received after this date will be subject to a $50 late fee.
The beginning of a new year offers boundless opportunity, and at Crean Lutheran it provides us the perfect occasion to renew our commitment to you and your family as we look ahead to the 2017-18 school year. The school’s updated strategic plan, which was adopted by the school’s Board of Directors and mailed in extract form to the Crean Lutheran family before the start of school, features dynamic plans to continue advancing its academic program, extracurricular offerings, and facilities. Examples include:
- Adding 25,000 s/f of new Academic, Arts, and Athletics facilities (Fall, 2017);
- Ministry Cohort for students interested in learning more about careers in Church work;
- Enhanced leadership of the continued development of the Performing Arts and Athletic programs;
- Study and enhancement of food service opportunities for next year;
- Launching separate teams for boys’ and girls’ lacrosse
If you have any questions or concerns about the re-enrollment process, or about any other item of importance to you, please feel free to give us a call so we can be in touch. In the interim, thank you for your partnership in education, and we prayerfully look forward to continuing our journey together next year!
|Brian Underwood||Jeffrey Beavers|
|Executive Director, Administration||Executive Director, Operations|