Come grow with us in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! II Peter 3:18
Click Here for our Online 2017-18 Application!
Open House Dates, 6:30-8:00pm:
Click here to RSVP
- Thursday, March 23, 2017
CLHS brochure click here.
If you have questions, please contact Admissions at (949) 387-1199 or email at email@example.com
Don't hesitate to become a Saint today!
Did you know?
- By God's grace, we have 794 students - making Crean Lutheran the 3rd largest (out of over 100) Lutheran high schools in the nation (in just 9 years).
- Cohort Programming: Medical, Engineering, and Business. The overarching goal of cohort programming is to provide a Christ-centered and academically rigorous foundation through four years of independent research, lectures led by high-level professionals, and internships.
- Our students are being accepted at great universities – In 2016, 99% of Crean Lutheran Graduates went on to attend a college or university, with 86% going directly to a four-year college or university. Graduates from CLHS have been accepted at Cornell, Duke, Yale, Vanderbilt, Stanford, Carnegie Mellon, Juilliard, Notre Dame, NY Univ., USC, UCLA, Berkeley, Rice, Cal Poly SLO, Boston University, University of Pennsylvania (Ranked #8) - Wharton School of Business (Ranked #1 in nation), and many more.
- Accreditation: Crean Lutheran received the longest WASC accreditation term, 6 years.
- Crean Lutheran High School Recognized as an Exemplary School!
In 2015 and 2016, Crean Lutheran was named one of the most challenging private high schools in American by The Washington Post. In 2013, CLHS was recognized as an "Exemplary School" by the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA) Commission. Out of over 2,300 Lutheran schools across the nation, CLHS was one of only three high schools, and the only school in California, chosen for this distinction.
- Crean Lutheran Athletics Excel:
- Saints Swim Team claims Fourth CIF Championship and finished FIRST in the California State Meet Championship!
- Eight CLHS teams won Academy League Titles last year, and twelve teams made a strong run into playoffs.
- Boys Tennis, Baseball, Boys Volleyball, and Girls & Boys Swimming & Diving all competed in CIF championship games.
- Our Performing Arts Department is Spectacular!
- 2016 Crean Lutheran Given "Calif. Assoc. of Directors of Activities & Student Leaders OUTSTANDING LEADERSHIP PROGRAM AWARD! Over 800 Calif. schools were eligible, and only 29 high schools received this distinction - for the 5th year in a row! Congrats, CLHS Servant Leadership Team (SLT)
- Academic Rigor:
- 21 AP, 19 Honors courses
- 2014-15 Average ACT score of 25.5
- 11 ECP (Early College Program) Courses with Concordia-Seward and Irvine Valley College providing dual credit courses which are UC-approved.
- Crean Lutheran has a Model United Nations (MUN) Program.
- By God's grace, 794 students!
- CLHS has roughly 52% males and 48% females.
- We have students from 20 different countries.
- Crean Lutheran has great class sizes – 2015-16 average is 24 students per class.
- Crean Lutheran is creative!
- Music - Danielle Liu and Emma Lee won a competition to perform a solo at the Pacific Youth Symphony Orchestra concert. Both are members of the Orange County Youth Symphony.
- Art- Dayhe Chung was named the OC Register's Visual Art Artist of the Year. Click here.
- Dance - Alyssa Needham was nominated as one of the Top 10 OC Register's Dance Artist of the year.
- Crean Lutheran is a vanguard! Crean is at the forefront of 21st century education, with our entire curriculum web-based (“in the Cloud”), a virtual library, and weekly faculty training in instructional technology.
- Crean Lutheran is Christ-centered! All the above is offered in a Christ-centered environment, taught and mentored by teachers, coaches, and staff who love Jesus and who are committed to helping our Lord shape CLHS students to become fully-devoted, Christ-centered, Biblically-thinking world-changers in our communities, churches, homes, colleges & universities and beyond!